Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 4, 2017

Jvzoo Academy Premium from Sam Bakker

Step-By-Step Training For Scaling Your Affiliate Earnings Being Release By JVZoo on April 18th 2017
Leading online marketplace platform JVZoo are releasing JVZoo Academy: a 7-part training series for online business owners, led by one of the platform’s top affiliates Sam Bakker.

JVZoo Academy is designed to take online business owners through easy-to-follow training to help them build a business that maximizes their earning potential as an affiliate on the JVZoo platform.
A reported $75,000,000 has been paid out in affiliate commissions between sellers and affiliates over the JVZoo platform since they launched online in 2012.
Following on from the success of many marketers on the platform, JVZoo asked one of their top affiliates to provide training to members about how to use the platform as both a seller and affiliate to build a successful online business.
Sam Bakker has been running an online business since the age of 12. Since he began launching and promoting products on JVZoo 4 years ago, he’s paid out almost $2,000,000 in affiliates commissions, and earned over $2,000,000 in affiliate commissions.
“It was a no-brainer for me when we decided to create this training. JVZoo has been the most reliable marketplace I’ve used to date that’s allowed me to build and scale my online business.”
During the years, Sam Bakker developed a strategy of how he attracts and retains subscribers and supporters using JVZoo. Many were contacting him, asking to be coached in order to start their own business themselves and over time he took on students to share his strategy with.
“It was a risky move because there’s an assumption that the online business industry has capped potential. If one marketer makes a sale, there’s a belief that another marketer will lose a sale. However this isn’t the case. The system I teach ensures that the market actually grows as more online business owners enter it. It’s a win-win for all.”
Professional race car driver Sam Robinson was one of Sam Bakker’s first students. He made $16,000 in commissions revenue 7 months after starting.
“I didn’t really know Sam Bakker, but I saw he was becoming more and more successful on JVZoo. So I got in touch with him, quit my job and traveled to Thailand in May where he was at the time to learn everything I could off him. I had so much fun learning it all throughout the year, that when I checked my sales in November, I realized I had been growing my business so rapidly – something I’ve never seen in any other business I’ve started.” comments Sam Robinson
JVZoo Academy paid premium training is designed for online business owners – both new and advanced. The strategies shared within the training have been tested specifically on JVZoo, and are taught in a way that will give students maximum success on the platform.
“We’re giving away 100% of what I personally do in my business. The success of the training only depends on those who study it, and take action. That’s the one requirement: being ready to execute what we teach.”
JVZoo Academy will go live on 18th April at 11am EST on the JVZoo platform. click here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét